Commercial Energy Incentive Program
The Commercial Energy Incentive Program (CEIP) promotes energy efficiency upgrades to make Yukon businesses and multi-family dwellings more comfortable and less expensive to heat. The program is a 2 year pilot, ending March 31, 2017. Contact a senior energy advisor (867.393.7062) for answers to specific project questions.
This program is a partnership with the Yukon Energy Corporation.
LED lighting upgrade incentive
- 20% of lamp, fixture and/or occupancy sensor materials (up to $10,000)
- Lamps and fixtures must be ENERGY STAR® or Design Light Consortium-qualified. Occupancy sensors must be commercial-grade.
- Yukon owners or leaseholders of commercial or institutional buildings may apply.
Application form and incentive details
Thermal enclosure upgrade for multi-family buildings
- 20% of insulating materials and labour (up to $96,000)
- $250 per 5% air sealing improvement (up to $2,000)
- $50 per ENERGY STAR® Zone 3 windows and doors (up to $2,000)
- Multi-family dwellings containing 3 or more individual dwelling units that share a common entrance, corridor or lobby. Examples include apartment buildings and condominiums.
- Clients must have an energy assessment completed by a Multi-Unit Residential Building Certified Energy Advisor (MURB CEA).
- Clients must pre-approve project with Energy Solutions Centre before starting renovation work.
Application forms and incentive details